Ola Electric Scooter – Ola S1 | Ola S1 Pro: Hey guys, Thanks for landing to our site Electric Vaahan. Today we will talk about Ola scooter which is an electric scooter comes with two different variants in the Indian markets.
So, basically this article is all about the Ola electric scooter S1 and S1 pro. We will discuss their price, range, features and specifications. Ola has launched their scooters in the Indian market from August and they promised to deliver it from November 2022 onwards to their customers. Ola captured the electric scooter market quickly and becomes high competitor of electric scooter today.
Ola Electric Scooter Design
- First, we will talk about its design. The design of this electric scooter is based on European style and looks so simplistic and feels retro.
- In the front side, there is no such curves and panels attached to the front body. There are two Led head lambs in the head light with two long side indicators. The single fork suspense is there in the front wheel with 220mm hydraulic disc brake.
- From the side, scooter looks minimalistic in design. There is spine curve hump in the middle of the floorboard which limit the ability to carry stuff on the floorboard and company should make that flat.
- Back side of scooter look decent and having charging slot, from their you can charge your Ola scooter. Grab rills are made from rubber finish which is easier for pillion to grab from behind. Tail lambs also long and slimmer in looks.
- Ola has done quite well in quality and finishing of this scooter. In terms of body material, switch panels and buttons, Ola seems to be felt like a well finish and production ready vehicle.
Ola Electric Scooter Charging Infrastructure
The charging time for Ola S1 is 5 hrs. and for Ola S1 pro is 6.5 hrs. because it has more battery capacity. Ola will give you a normal portable charger which you can easily plug in with any 5A power socket. Ola Plans to deploy 1 lakh hyper charging station in India which has capacity to charge up to 50% in just 18 minutes.
Ola Electric Scooter Touch-Screen Instrument Cluster
- You will feel keyless experience in ola s1 scooter because to unlock the ola scooter, you will have to use Digital key which is 4-digit passcode or your smartphone. The instrument Cluster is much more like a smart-tablet.
- It operates multiple functions of the scooter including Boot open, map navigation, and many more, also showing basic functions like speed and range.
- You can also customize your favorite mood and theme of the scooter according to your taste and feel.
- It also contains multiple profile feature, that you can create multiple profile for family and friends.
- You can also control this scooter by Voice commands which based on AI Speech.
Ola Electric Scooter Top Speed
Ola S1 has only two mode, one is normal and other is sports. And Ola S1 pro has three driving modes: Normal, Sports and Hyper mode. The hyper mode accelerates too fast that it reaches 0-40km/h in 3 seconds only and 0-60km/h in 5 seconds. The top speed of Ola S1 is 70km/h and for pro is 90km/hr
|Driving modes||Top Speed|
Ola Electric Scooter Range
|S1||121 km as per company|
|S1 Pro||181 km as per company|
Ola Electric Scooter Performance
- Ola S1 can produce 8.5Kw of max Power and 58Nm of max Torque. It is the fastest acceleration scooter in electric segment. It reaches 0-40km/h in 3 seconds.
- There is no lag in the power of electric motor while riding. In hyper mode you feel the tension on the electric motor, but not irritant. At normal or sports mode, the ride quality feels more comfortable than hyper. Ola electric scooter comes with a reversing mode also, which help in parking.
- The single fork and mono shock suspension deliver excellent ride quality to the rider. The batter is located below the hoverboard and makes the scooter weight balance quite stable. This stability offers great body control on the scooter that makes riders to easy to ride.
- There are 220mm disc in front brake and 180mm disc brake in rear wheel of the ola scooter. This disc brake stops the scooter quick and sharp.
Ola Electric Scooter Price
Ola offers attractive price at starting price of Rs.99,999 for S1 and Rs. 1, 29,999 for S1 pro. Many State government come forward to give subsidies to promote the market of electric vehicle in nowadays, due to pollution and prices of gasoline fuel.
|Ola S1||Rs. 90,999 to Rs. 1,06,156|
|Ola S1 Pro||Rs. 1,14,302 to Rs. 1,36,750|
On-Road Price including subsidies according to states: –
|Cities||Ola S1||Ola S1 pro|
|Delhi||₹ 90,994||₹ 1,14,302|
|Mumbai||₹ 1,04,093||₹ 1,34,698|
|Bangalore||₹ 1,06,156||₹ 1,36,750|
|Chennai||₹ 1,06,156||₹ 1,36,750|
|Hyderabad||₹ 1,06,156||₹ 1,36,750|
|Kolkata||₹ 1,06,156||₹ 1,36,750|
|Pune||₹ 1,04,093||₹ 1,34,698|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 91,091||₹ 1,23,496|
|Chandigarh||₹ 1,06,156||₹ 1,36,750|
|Navi Mumbai||₹ 1,04,093||₹ 1,34,698|
Ola electric scooter Colors
Ola launched their two wheeler electric vehicle in 10 colors. The Ola S1 comes with only 5 color options which is Red, Blue, Black, yellow and White. And the Ola S1 pro is having 10 colors i.e. Red, Blue, Black, yellow, White, Dark grey, Grey, Bidge, Pink and Dark Blue.
Ola S1 vs S1 pro: –
The two variant of Ola electric scooter is much different from each others. If you have to decide choose between these two which variant would you go for? Let us help you with this comparison below:-
|Variants||Ola S1||Ola S1 Pro|
|Range||121 km||181 km|
|Drive Mode||Normal, Sports||Normal, Sports, Hyper|
|Battery Capacity||2.98 kWh||3.97 kWh|
|Charging Time||5 Hrs||6.30 Hrs|
|Fast Charging||75 km in 18 min Hrs||75 km in 18 min Hrs|
|Extra Features||In-built Speaker, Proximity Lock / Unlock, Get Home Mode, Remote Boot Lock / Unlock, Infotainment, Limp Home Mode, Take Me Home Lights.||Proximity Lock / Unlock, Remote Boot Lock / Unlock, Infotainment, Take Me Home Lights, Find My Scooter, Voice Assistant, Limp Home Mode, Hill Hold, Get Home Mode.|
|Price||Rs. 99,999||Rs. 1,29,999|
At the end we can say that this electric scooter will surely perfect for its price and performance. I hope you find all details about this new Ola electric scooter S1 and S1 pro. If you are interested to buy this scooter then Book on 16 December at this link.
Thanks for Reading our blog. You can also check other blog on Electric scooters here.